MUG CLUB FAQS
The membership info can be seen below:
Q: How long does a membership run for?
A: One calendar year, from Jan 1st 2022 to December 31st 2022
Q: What are the perks?
A: A LOT! Here they are:
- Members will have their own 20oz mugs that will remain behind the bar for use every-time you visit
- Membership can be used in both our Raleigh and Wilmington Venues
- 20oz pours in your mug club mug for the same price of a 16oz pour*
- 25% off 64oz growler fills
- 10% off branded Hop Yard Merch (does not apply to gift cards and is only for in-store purchases)
- Access to ‘Mug Club Members only’ beer(s) throughout the year
- First dibs at signing up for the 2023 Mug Club
- Other special perks as they come up, like first dibs on certain beers, other discounts, first pick at attendance at events etc.
- Bragging rights to all of your friends
* Includes all beers served in 16oz pours
Q: How much does it cost?
A: $130 at the beginning of the membership for new members (includes your mug)
Q: So how does it all work?
A: You (or someone that likes you enough to buy you a membership) signs up for the membership and pays in store. We will need a phone number and an email address so we can communicate with you throughout the year.
Starting on Jan 1st 2022 you can come into the Hop Yard and start using your mug pick up your mug and membership card. You’ll need to present a membership card to take advantage of the Mug Club perks throughout the year. Show the bartender or server your membership card and the fun begins.
Q: Anything else?
A: Sure, a couple of housekeeping items.
- You must be present when your mug is in use – i.e. your BFF can’t come in and use your mug.
- The Mug Club Mug must stay at the hop yard during the year - please don’t take it home with you…please.
- The Mug Club Membership perks are intended only for the person that is a Mug Club Member. You cannot use your Member discount on beer to buy discounted beer for others, keep it for yourself!
- As mentioned, previously 16oz pours are included in the offer.
- You won’t have your very own mug - they are all the same - but you get to keep a mug at the end of the year.
- Mug Club Memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Must be 21 years or older to be a Mug Club Member.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the guidelines of Mug Club Membership throughout the year as necessary, but these changes will always be communicated to members via email.
Of course if you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 919-917-063 or come see us.