Hazed & Confused - A NE-Style IPA Showcase
**Updated 9/13/17 @ 5PM with final tap list and triple can release announcement**
Hop on over this Thursday the 14th for Hazed & Confused - a showcase of NE-Style IPAs. We'll be pouring some of our favorite takes on these juicy, hazy IPAs and chatting about the others that may or may not be present.
- Four Saints Brewing Company: Bandwagon (NE IPA with immense dry hop additions including Amarillo, Crystal, CTZ, El Dorado, El Dorado, Nugget, and Waimea. 6.1% ABV, 30 IBUs)
- Mikkeller Brewing San Diego: Windy Hill (Hazy IPA. 7% ABV, 70 IBUs)
- Double Barley Brewing and Southern Pines Brewing Company: 95 South (9.5% NE IPA brewed with Mosaic, Azacca and Citra)
- Brewery Bhavana: Grove (Sunny, citrusy double IPA. 8% ABV)
- Lincoln Brewing & Distilling Co.: Lincoln's Cannonball (Brewed with Mosaic and Wakatu hops along with a healthy dose of flaked oats in the malt bill. A Fruit-forward, juicy IPA at 6.2% ABV/66IBUs)
- Mother Earth Brewing Company: Oatmeal IPA (New England Style IPA – low in bitterness, big in hop aroma and fruity characteristics. Brewed with Oatmeal for a round, fuller body and haze in the glass. 6.5% ABV)
Triple Can Release Announcement
In addition to the haze pouring from the taps, we'll be releasing three different beers in cans in the late afternoon/early evening.
4PM - Red Cypress: Devil's Chair (Devil’s Chair IPA packs a sinister punch of bright, fruity hops and a dry, bitter finish that won’t let go! Legend has it that if an unopened can of beer is placed on the Devil’s chair in Cassadaga, Florida at midnight, it will be empty the next morning. It seems The Prince of Darkness also enjoys a cold beer. 6% ABV 55 IBUs)
5PM - Red Cypress: Carl (An intensely hopped North East style IPA. This juicy beer was brewed with pilsner, oats, and wheat malt and hopped with Mosaic, Galaxy, and Azacca hops. 7.8% ABV 30 IBUs)
6PM - Bhramari Brewing: All The Boys (Creamy, dreamy, and delectably hoppy, we know how to make it where your taste buds go crazy. Mango & Lychee Milkshake IPA. 7.4% ABV 45 IBUs)
We'll update this list if any of it changes so check back before Thursday at 6PM for our final list. And if you're not a fan of NE-Style IPAs, don't worry - we'll have plenty of beer on tap for you, too.