#NCBEER Month Tap Battle - Durty Bull vs Neuse River
Durty Bull v Neuse River
Durty Bull: Imperial Rice IPA & Lager
Neuse River: Caleb’s High Noon & Neuse River Hoppy Amber.
To celebrate NC Beer Month, The Hop Yard will be featuring head-to-head tap battles featuring some of the area’s finest craft brewers.
- Each battle starts at 6pm on Friday evening and will run through 6pm on Sunday, or until the kegs are gone.
- We will offer a flight of the participating beers at a special Tap Battle price. When you purchase the flight, you will receive a raffle ticket that you will use to vote for the brewery that you like the best. After you buy the flight you can receive an additional raffle ticket when you purchase one of the Tap Battle beers from the tasting bar.
- When the tap battle ends, the brewery with the most tickets/votes will be announced as the winner.
- At the end of the tap battle, we will draw tickets for two winners to recieve a SWAG pack from one of the breweries.
- After the last tap battle, we’ll draw from all of the tickets collected during the month for a special Hop Yard gift pack!