18 Beers of Christmas
As 2017 winds to a close, we celebrate another trip around the sun in the best way we know - filling up our 18 taps with a ridiculous amount of great craft beer. Founders CBS will be poured, Cajun Keith's world famous red beans and rice will be served (3PM), and many a beer will flow.
We'd like to thank all of you for another great year at The Hop Yard and look forward to sharing these brews with you on Saturday.
Projected Beer List:
- Founders CBS (Bottle Pours at 2PM and 8PM)
- Casita Cerveceria: Been There, Done That
- Casita Cerveceria: Querido Y Perdido
- Against The Grain: 70K
- Mother Earth: Silent Night
- Anchor: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
- Deschutes: Jubelale
- Prairie: Christmas Bomb!
- Burial: Surf Wax
- Captain Lawrence: Powder Dreams
- Mikkeller SD: Fruit Face Cranberry-Orange-Rhubarb
- Deep River: Bitter Unicorn Tears
- Haw River: Javanog
- Wilmington: Tropical Lightning
- Burial: The Reaper Bourbon Barrel Aged Tripel
- West End: Utica Club
- Bond: Unobstructed
- Founders: All Day IPA
- Alesmith: IPA